From our friends in India:
It is our pleasure to announce and cordially invite your group to participate at one of largest and longest running children’s festival in India.
15th DELHI INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S FESTIVAL 2017
Organized by – Ryan Foundation, India
City – Delhi, India
Dates -14th to 17th December 2017 ( 4-day )
Hosted by – Ryan International Group of Schools India
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DELHI INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S FESTIVAL 2017
- Festival will be a blend of performances, interactive events and workshops.
- Children from India and across the world will meet to celebrate diversity.
- 4 newly designed interactive events for children.
- Children’s activity park, Opening Parade, White T-shirt and World Village
- We invite drama, dance, puppetry & music groups.
- No registration fees or charges.
- Boarding & lodging will be free of cost – Hotels for leaders and host families for children (12 – 19 years)
- You can stay upto 10 – 11 days in India.
- 6 days in Delhi and 4 days students exchange program in Jaipur, Chandigarh or Amritsar.
- Free Sightseeing programs will be organised for all International Teams.
- 1 Day trip to Taj Mahal (This is optional and has to be paid by the group themselves).
If your group is interested in participating please inform us by email. A formal invitation will be sent to you once we have evaluated your application form. You can mail us all the Application form by 30th August 2017.
Application Form (Fill the form online )
For promoting the festival among your students and parents please visit –
Youtube channel – www.youtube.com/user/ryanroh
Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/ryanicfpa.i
Website – www.ryanicfpa.com
We look forward to your reply. Hope to see you in India.
Festival Director, Delhi International Children’s Festival, India